Re: [IP] Re: growing up D

     Hi I know exactly how you feel, I grew up with D
too. My major complaint was my Mom did everything with
me. She was my Girl Scout Leader my Softball coach our
room mother,she went on ever field trip I ever went
on. I thought back then that she didn't trust me but
now I'm older she did it because she loved me. My
parents every 3 months or so would call all my close
friends over and  they would all spend the night and
my parents would REVIEW what to do if my BS would be
high or low. I LOVE my parents.
 Bonne Cowger-Roszel
 dx 70 age 5

Yahoo! - We Remember