[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #604

I just wanted to tell everyone that CureNow has been updated with its new
September issue, featuring interviews with Nicole Johnson and Quinn Nystrom.
go to http://curenow.iwarp.com

I also wanted to tell everyone that the "When There's A Cure..." project (a
recurring article on the website and a book) is still going on. Send in your
response to this question "When there's a cure, what is the first thing you
are going to do?". Send your response with your first name and age to
email @ redacted Or visit http://curenow.iwarp.com/survey.html for more