RE: [IP] amusing times at Busch Gardens

If I were you, I would definitely write a letter to Busch Gardens even now
that your visit was long ago.

They need to be made aware of our needs and the only way they know about
this is if we write.

I had a problem at Lowry Park Zoo when they said we weren't allowed to bring
any food since there was food on site.

Well, hello, there were those nice little stands with ices, ice cream, sodas
and a Mc Donalds that didn't sell salads.  I had nothing to eat as I don't
eat any of that stuff and good thing I had a pkg of peanut butter/crackers
with me otherwise I would have crashed.  This was way before pumping.

I wrote them a letter and they called me and apologized and sent me tickets
for free admission and said next time I came I could bring my own food!

Kathy B.