Re: [IP] Re: pump and batteries

In a message dated 9/9/2002 7:13:48 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> H-tron users do not get warnings
> just no battery power.

is this for the regular H-tron? I have the H-tron plus and the low battery
alarm starts going off about every 4 hours or so, when the battery is getting
really low then it beeps on the hour, it does eventually just stop. Most of
the time I can go the rest of the day(or more) before I have to change. I
have found that the electronic battery can go longer beeping at me each hour
- the motor battery usually needs to be changed in the next 5-6 hours or so.

Linda & DaX