[IP] Thank You

I just want to thank all of you for responding to my plea of HELP the other
day.  Your emails were so comforting and I forwarded them to my son.
Christopher went on the pump on Friday.  And after only 3 days, he now says
that he will never go back to shots.  He loves it.  His apprehension was from
17 years of doing things the same way day after day after day.  It was what
he was used to and knew what to do in every situation.  He was afraid of the
unknown.  But all that has passed now and "Knock on Wood" things will proceed
without to many hitches.  His instructor is so nice and checks up on him
several times a day.  Now I just have to get used to him not eating if he
doesn't want to.  After so many years of being a big part in his diabetic
life, I now have to learn a new role and though that is a good thing, I
really don't know where that leaves me.  LOL   What I do know is after the
Humulin N and Humulin U are used up by me, I will be looking into going on
the pump myself.  Thank you all again for being there when I needed someone
to talk to.  Judy