[IP] Airport Security

I have traveled numerous times in the past few months thru airports and have
never had a problem with security.

While traveling, I normally wear cargo type shorts and have my pump in the
pocket at the hemline.  I have never been asked to remove my pump.  On
numerous occasions, security personel has asked if I am a Diabetic, I tell
them yes and they ask if that is a pump I am carrying.

So they are not all stupid, and I think they may be more informed than some
doctors and nurses?