[IP] Re: screeners pay OT

This is also off topic but I couldn't resist. I am a journalist and have
several friends and one husband in the business making less than $40K a year
and they all have at least a bachelor's degree and several years experience.
For doing the job of informing the public about national security and other
issues that affect their lives every day, that stinks. OK, so my husband
covers sports but you guys know what I mean ;-)
But we all have choices I suppose. And a majority of the public simply
doesn't value information as much as they used to. They value privacy and
national security.
Maybe I should spread the word among my scribe friends that they oughta go
down to the airport and fill out an application.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02