[IP] RE: stripping for security

Hey Sara -

Welcome to Federal employment!  They have a hard time
getting ANYONE educated to do those security screener
jobs.  It's boring and they are inadequate. That was
my entire point of my e-mail - our security isn't.

Sorry you missed the sentence stating that we need to
use the ElAl model of security.  They hire folks with
4 years intelligence training out of the military.
They probably don't make $18 an hour either, but they
are smart and they are good at what they do.

I love your attitude!!  We share so many of the same
experiences and reactions to the world around us.

-gail in Denver

Do You Yahoo!?