Re: [IP] where to put pump and batteries

YES!  Paradigm gives you a warning, but some people have had them turn off
w/in a few minutes from the warning.  I procrastinate, and have let the
alarm go for a couple of hours, no prob, but i'd say it's not worth the risk
of having your basals (which should technically be written down somewhere
anyway) erased while out and about!

<<Why bother? I mean really? I've gone for DAYS on my 507C with a low
battery alarm. I think in the four years I've had the pump, the only time
the power cut out was when I was seeing how far I could actually push the
limits of the batteries. Are the newer pumps any different? -Jef