Re: [IP] paradigm pump

when changing batteries do we have to shut down the pump? I didn't!
 email @ redacted wrote:I had this happen a couple of times to me as well.
I was more than a little worried.
I called MiniMed & a nice Rep said it was due to the batteries not having enough power to cause the low Battery Alarm.
I purchased a new package of batteries and have not had this problem since.
I also agree with MiniMed, I've had the best luck with EverReady Energizers.

Good Luck
John & his Paradigm Pump