Re: [IP] Re: Animas low batter alarm

So, has Animas actually admitted that there is a problem with the programming
in some of their R1000s?   Getting alarms to shut off on this thing is a pain
in the butt.   Even ones that don't cause the siren to go off.

If this is the case, I'm leaning towards calling them and asking for a version
with updated firmware in it.

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Yes. Annoying as hell. It's not supposed to happen but on some pumps it does,
> I'm told. I was told the best defense is to just mark your calendar and
> change them at a specific regular interval.
> Deanna
> dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02
> In a message dated 9/9/02 11:34:51 AM, email @ redacted writes:
> << Anyone ever dealt with the Animas R1000 low battery alarm?   It won't stop
> squealing (or sirening) until you put new batteries in it.

Do You Yahoo!?