re:[IP] Pump and new security at airport

My son flew back and forth across the USA several times last year. He is
lazy about taking his tester (sigh!) but does have pump, etc. No problems.

My husband and I both flew in and out of Latin America a few times last
year. Although they took my bag apart in Panama, they were nice about it,
and didn't question my numerous inhalers, etc for asthma. I don't think the
pump would be worse. To tell you the truth, I saw very little difference in
security. On international flights it is always something of a crap shoot.
Whether or not you have diabetes and a pump.