Re: [IP] where to put pump and batteries

David Walker wrote:

>Sorry I volunteered my ideas, but I thought this group was for everybody
>to participate in the free exchange of ideas so we could all learn from
>each others experiences to enrich our own lives.

David, don't feel bad about your post.  We all need to learn to agree to
disagree.  ;o)  My H-Tron Plus will sometimes die immediately from a low
battery and doesn't give ANY warnings that the batteries are dying.  So, I
always need to have batteries on hand.  I'm happy for the people who can go
for days after their pump warns them but that's not the case for
everyone.  YMMV.