Re: [IP] screeners pay

Sara - I'll second that.  If people would learn to live within their means, it'd be plenty.  I make half that, parttime, because everything I own is paid for, pay as you go, and it's all MINE.  I don't owe anyone anything.  I choose not to have all the materialistic things so I don't have to work so hard at age 51 and therefore have time to spend with my family.    Tammy