Re: [IP] where to put pump and batteries

Unfortunately, that is not always what happens.  I had a low battery
alarm on Christmas day and my pump MM507 immediate showed an "OFF"
display.  I was out of batteries and searched for hours to find a store
that was open and had the batteries.  I will never be without extras
again.  YMMV

Why bother? I mean really? I've gone for DAYS on my 507C with a low