-Lori  (38 years old .. dxd Feb`97 .. paradigm pump Sept`02)
From: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 2:28 PM
I've always wondered if Katie should be disconnecting when she goes on
rollercoasters -- especially the monster one (when I'm there, I ask her to --
but I'd bet big money she doesn't when she's with her father).  It just seems
to me that there's a very real chance that the g-forces could cause the
"plunger" thingy in the cartridge to be depressed -- even just a little bit
would be quite a few units for her . . . Or am I unjustifiably paranoid???
Any engineer/physicist types out there care to comment ???

Pumpmama to Katie