Re: [IP] pump checkup time

>so it is time to send in one of my pumps for inspection, and i have boxed
>up poor little leopold and gotten him ready to go. anybody have any idea
>of how long it takes disetronic to inspect and return an h-tron? they have
>sent me an interim backup pump in the mean time, which i have christened
>raoul. i'm using him and giving vladimir a break.
>becky =)
>(dx'd 1/24/92 at age 10, pumping since 11/21/01)

I'm confused.  You've only been pumping since November of 2001 and you have
to send your pump in for inspection already?  I have two H-Tron Plus pumps
which I've been using since May, 2000 and neither have indicated a need for
inspection yet.  I understood that they were good for 2 years each before
they needed the inspection.