Re: [IP] where to put pump and batteries

In a message dated 9/9/02 12:38:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Why bother? I mean really? I've gone for DAYS on my 507C with a low
> battery alarm. I think in the four years I've had the pump, the only time
> the power cut out was when I was seeing how far I could actually push the
> limits of the batteries.
> Are the newer pumps any different?
Same for my MM508.  In fact I just did this last week.  My lo battery alert
went off on Monday.  I didn't change the batteries til I did a set change on
Wednesday.  I've pretty much always done it this way with no problems.