[IP] pump checkup time

so it is time to send in one of my pumps for inspection, and i have boxed up poor little leopold
and gotten him ready to go. anybody have any idea of how long it takes disetronic to inspect and
return an h-tron? they have sent me an interim backup pump in the mean time, which i have
christened raoul. i'm using him and giving vladimir a break.

Do You Yahoo!?