[IP] Disetronic chat tonight @ 9pm DIALOG and new chat feature too!

The chat for Disetronic will take place this Monday
Sept. 9th in the Guest Room at 9 p.m. EST (2am
GST). This month John Odegard will be our guest.
 This month's topic will be Disetronic's new pump
programming tool called DiaLog(tm).  DiaLog allows a
pumper to easily program our D-TRON (and our new
D-TRONplus) pumps directly from their home PC's.
DiaLog enables the user to program and save any number
of basal rates, easily change the time and date on
their pump, and verify pump settings. DiaLog also
enables a user to download the contents of their pump
to their PC and do some basic charting and graphing of
insulin delivery.  There's also a Healthcare
Professional version of DiaLog which adds additional
functionality, including a basal rate calculator.
 Michael and John have been working together so that
some examples of screens from the Dialog program can
be shown during the chat. A new feature for our chat
rooms and a great way to see the versability of the
new DiaLog programming tool too.
So come and join us.

To get started chatting, just go to:

Instructions are there at the site, and remember that
the password is "pumper". Hope to see you at the

Carolyn Green
IP Chat

Do You Yahoo!?