Re: [IP] Letter to Dr. Gridlock re: train testing

Love your no holds barred attitude - if you and I hung out together we'd
probably be either in a lot of altercations with people or in jail. Not that
we should be but you know, everythings upside down these days.  There's no
up, there's no down, there's no left, there's no right.   I'm not sure they
could handle two attitudes like ours.  Tammy

In a message dated 9/7/02 11:43:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted