Re: [IP] North Carolina School Legislation

Here in the state of Washington we have had similar guidelines in place for
over two years.  we just don't have the access to the glucagon.  That is a
BIG issue that the ADA and JDRF are always pushing on the Senate and Congress
of our state.  But the rest we have alread.  I just wish that the school RNs
would 1) let everyone know about these regs and 2) would follow them or allow
parents to pursue letting their child be able to have these rights as set
forth.  I'm working on that right now as a matter of fact!!!

mom to Joshua
5th grade, only IPer in his school district and now only 2 DMers in his
school.  Josh has been the only one!