[IP] Is anyone using U-500?

Hello to all!

I am scheduled for Paradigm upgrade training this Friday and this is my
question and dilemma:

I'm currently using about 50- 60 units of Hunalog per day in my 508.  Since I
don't really want to change reservoir and site every other day, I have asked
my CDE if I could use U-500 Regular in the Paradigm (since MM has apparently
dropped the U-200 ball), but I want to dilute it in half to U-250.  This
would give me 1/4 unit per .1 bolus or 4 units per 1 unit. My Endo's office
currently has nobody doing dilutions in a pump.
So - is anybody currently using U-500, either full strength or diluted in a

I know that there are people who dilute to U-50 and I would appreciate that
input, too.

Katherine Nelson & MyHope (the pump)
dx T2 '86, T1 '96, MM 508 since 5/15/01