Re: [IP] Pump and new security at airport

>Oh and as far as being white knuckled...it is AMAZING what one tiny
>Dramamine pill will do for those nerves. I selpt from Seattle, WA all the
>way to Atlanta!!!!!!!
>mom to joshua

Actually I don't want to sleep, I've got myself a window seat away from the
wing and I plan to watch it all go by as much as I can (keeps me occupied,
you see).  I'm hoping we come into Phoenix from the north, I've heard the
Grand Canyon is a marvelous sight from the air, and I'm looking forward to
seeing the Rockies too.  I actually love flying, but I'm just scared the
whole time too...  Btw, Sylvia, you told me earlier you had Josh's backup
pump scanned, did you mean through the x-ray machine?  Did you check after
to make sure it still works?