No Subject

> From email @ redacted Sun Sep  8 13:58:57 2002
From: "larry Kubiak" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] dating and diabetics
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 15:58:39 -0500
Sender: email @ redacted

I can relate to your message.  I have found the same
things with the public and friends.  I have been a
diabetic for over 37yrs. and I am 61 yrs. old and no
problems.  My husband is my huge source of care
and understanding and our two kids who are grown.
Our dtr is real understanding but our son is very
much.  I am on the minimed 508 for about lyr.  but
now I have since found a pump in St. Paul, Mn. that
is just awsome.  I:t is called the Cosmo and will be
on the market in November.  I t was just FDA a
couple of weeks ago.  Our insurance wont pay for
another pump and they didnt pay completely we had
to pick up 20%.  which adds up with all the other
medicine I take and supples.  Pls write to me
my email email @ redacted   Thanks   Diane