[IP] Sticky Ultraflex Problem

Go to this page right

  I got this from IP in the beginning. I swim almost daily and have a
bunch of playful animals always tugging at my lines! Believe me when I
tell that your set will never come off again. When your ready to remove
the head, just soak it with the uni-solve and it pulls right off real
easy. I'm a hairy guy.....lol....so I know what I'm saying about being
easy! The skin-bond has a brush and it's just like rubber cement, swipe
some over the tape on the head and dry it a little and that's it. Good