Re: [IP] Pump and new security at airport

Thanks for the support.  I thought I'd get flamed - so for I've had two
emails of support.  I'm going to copy and paste to you what I wrote to the
other person who agreed with me.  Hold on . . .

OMG - someone who has had enough already.  Have you ever heard of Michael
Savage.  His website is michaelsavage.com - - he also has another website -
you can find the link to it on the first site I mention.  Anyway, he's all
for Borders, Language, Culture - he's great.  He has a talk show - not your
typical AM radio talk show, however.  On one of the websites you can type in
your city and find out if you  have a local AM station that airs his show.
It comes on my local AM radio at 12 midnight - 2 am.  I usually listen -
however, it gets me so pissed off and my blood pressure so high that I
usually have to turn it off to go to sleep.  I have to get up early and if I
get too angry - I can't sleep.  You should check it out - I think you'd like
it if you agree with my email - which you seem to do.  Anyway, thanks - now
I'm going back to my email to see if anyone else responded.  Thanks, Tammy

In a message dated 9/8/02 6:53:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted