Re: [IP] Re: T-Shirts

On 9/8/02 3:00 PM, "Jenny Sutherland" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> On 9/7/02 5:10 AM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted> wrote:
>> I think if the syringe doesn't have an insulin bottle with it then you might
>> have people inquiring if you are a druggie.
>> Pat
> AH! Professor! That is why we are sure to include "www.insulin-pumpers.org"
> along with it <VBG>
> --
> You can lead a man to knowledge, but you can't make him think.
> Jenny Sutherland

Ahh,  you can get a person to look at a T-shirt, but you CAN'T get them to
READ it!!!    That is why it would be important to have an insulin vial on
it.   That visually identifies the syringe with diabetes.   THEN someone
MIGHT read what is on there.   Most effective messages are not in words but
in symbols, thus the Pump Derrick!

George        :>)