Re: [IP] Pump and new security at airport

TTAAAAMMMMMEEEE  I could not agree with you more!!!!  Thank you for saying
what I have been thinking and feling for a very long time!!!!  That is why
when the non-English speaking lady in FL was ravaging through my purse  and
telling me I was going to lose my nail clippers I wanted to ask her forher
geen card!!!!!  I erally was ticked that I could barely undertand her and SHE
is the security force telling ME I look like a threat to our national

mom to joshua