Re: [IP] Pump and new security at airport

  My advice to you.....if they don't ask...DON'T TELL!!!!  Simple.  It has
already been shown (including with us) that the pumps do not set off the
detectors.  If you have your pump under your clothes and do NOT wear an
underwire bra...HAHAHAHA...then you shouldn't have trouble.  Josh sure
didn't.  And you know what all the extra supplies I was carrying in my
backpack for Josh didn't raise an eyebrow in any airport either.

Oh and as far as being white knuckled...it is AMAZING what one tiny Dramamine
pill will do for those nerves.  I selpt from Seattle, WA all the way to

mom to joshua