Re: [IP] Pump and new security at airport

Well, here's what I'd do and I'll probably get flamed for it - but I'd demand
to speak to someone who speaks ENGLISH - we are in AMERICA - problem solved!
Unless, of course, you are a person who wants to be very PC about life - then
I guess your only choice is to learn to speak the language of the security
person but gosh - we never know what language that might be at any given time
seeing as how we let anybody and everybody into our country.  Now which makes
more sense to you - they learn your language or you learn their's  - -
whatever that might be.  Good luck - you goin need it at these airports.
Tammy (who isn't angry at Pam - just the deplorable sad state of affairs our
country is in).