[IP] Re: Southwestern egg rolls for George and Beverly

Yes!! I ate those a couple months ago and I don't remember what the count
was, but just try asking your server to go back to the kitchen and find out.
I've been to different Chili's restaurants and they've all been willing and
able to do this. Writing corporate is like writing to a black hole!! They
probably have some form letter to send out.
Deanna
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02

In a message dated 9/8/02 11:32:18 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< > Chili's restaurants will tell you the carb counts of anything on the
menu,
> including salads. I love the Santa Fe salad, I believe it's called. Just ask
> the server and they'll find out from the kitchen. They have some big carb
> bible back there!
> Deanna
> dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02

They DO?????    I've written to corporate a couple of times about their
nutritional data and the only thing they offered me was info on their
"Guiltless Grill" items, the "low fat" chicken dishes.   I've been trying to
guesstimate a count on their "Southwestern Egg-Rolls"   Did they give you
any info on that one?

George      :>)