[IP] flying with pump

I have flown at least 10 times since I started the pump.  Each ariport, or
even security person is different.  I have been pulled out of line and taken
in a room to be searched, I have been waved through even though the metal
detector went off, I have had to stand aside and wait for supervisors to let
me through.  Each time is different.  I do carry a note from my doctor not
only about the pump but so I can have snacks in places they may be
prohibited.  I tell the guard before I enter the metal detector I have it on,
this usally helps.  I also warn them I have supplies in my carry on bag
before they search it.  I guess I appear more honest if I tell them ahead of