Re: [IP] Novolog--does anyone NOT like it?

Jack,

my endo switched me to Novolog about a month ago...the light headedness you
speak of, I had and just felt a "buzz" for about a week...I'm just now
getting adjusted...I've had to cut my insulin to almost half..for a while I
couldn't get the "feel" of what my blood sugar was doing....I couldn't feel
lows or highs...everything is starting to come back into "focus" and I
really like the novolog.  My body also acted this way when I was switched
from beef and pork insulin...anything "new" has always made me feel this
way...I always thought it was just me....best of luck to you...hang in
there.....

best regards,

Rhonda   type 1 for 37 years and pumping for 7...the best years of my
life!!!!!