[IP] Re: Pump and new security at airport

>>> The problem is this:  Usually the airport security personnel is not
always affluent in English and I have difficulty explaining that it is an
insulin pump and I can't take it off and send it through the x-ray.  >>>

This puzzles me, or don't all the pumps have written on them: Insulin Pump?
My first and second pumps (CPI/Lilly) did not, but after I alerted them they
added it with new backplates. If someone who can't speak English well can
ask assistance from one who can and read English, wouldn't showing them the
words on the pump do the explaining? (~_^)

Life is like a dog-sled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never
changes. -- Lewis Grizzard