Re: [IP] Tracer 11

The Tracer II really was a meter. You're talking about the TheraSense
FreeStyle Tracker, which plugs into an expansion slot on a Handspring Visor
PDA. Roche also has a PDA plug-in module for the Visor, but the Tracker has a
built-in nutrition database.

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 9/8/02 10:51:05 AM US Eastern Standard Time,