[IP] Re: Tracer II?

>Aren't we talking two separate things. Doesn't some meter company make a
>great new meter that, I think, downloads into a PDA where you can also
>enter your carb and insulin information if you want? ? ?

Who's talking about two separate things?  We're all talking about the old
Tracer II unless Harvey was confused.  The new one's a FreeStyle Tracker
made by TheraSense which downloads into a Handspring.  Can't imagine anyone
wanting to give that away for free, since they're pretty expensive.  No, I
remember the Tracer II by Roche, regular old glucose meter.

Original post by Harvey Sydnor: