[IP] RE: Sticky Ultraflex Problem

Thanks Scott-
What is the Ultraflex 2?  I'm a Disetronic user and order all my stuff from
them- they never mentioned it despite my nearly daily phone calls
complaining about the Rapid Disconnect's poor performance for me
(incidentally I did find that those Rapid D's have a smaller guage needle
which might mean they might clog up more easily depending on your individual
(read MINE) cell structure.

What does the Ultraflex 2 have that Ultraflex (1) doesn't???  They both
disconnect right?  I'll take your tips and thank you for them. I tried the
Skin=Tac once and didn't notice any thing much - but your methods give me

PS Somehow your email got through my exclusive filter - generally I only get
email from folks on my email list.  It's a good idea to send copies of
everything to the IP so those of us who get the digest will receive them.