Re: [IP] Re: salads

On 9/8/02 2:11 AM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Chili's restaurants will tell you the carb counts of anything on the menu,
> including salads. I love the Santa Fe salad, I believe it's called. Just ask
> the server and they'll find out from the kitchen. They have some big carb
> bible back there!
> Deanna
> dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02

They DO?????    I've written to corporate a couple of times about their
nutritional data and the only thing they offered me was info on their
"Guiltless Grill" items, the "low fat" chicken dishes.   I've been trying to
guesstimate a count on their "Southwestern Egg-Rolls"   Did they give you
any info on that one?

George      :>)