[IP] Salads

I am curious with the fat content of salad dressings and croutons and
crunchies that make salads delicious -that large salads need to be bolused
with a dual wave or square wave bolus. I tend not to eat them if my before
lunch BG is over 180, but when the BG is lower and I normal wave 4 units
thinking I am covering it abundantly, I am a little high as a result. Does
anybody that eat large salads like that do a square wave or dual bolus?
Chicken Caesar Salads are a major culprit of high sugars a few hours after
eating for me.
Sharon B