[IP] t-shirt slogan

I thought of a spin-off from the "Got Milk"  campaigns to promote drinking
milk. What about "Got diabetes - try pumping".

I have also thought about selling public service announcements or sometimes
radio/television stations do that for free. Locally, we have a cable channel
that shows public service announcements on a scrawl or a slow flash on the
screen. The weather channel even has a scrawl locally accessible through the
local cable company - I do believe that one has some cost. What about selling
a public service announcement poster for donation to local doctors? They have
money, generally. Ha Ha! Sharon B