Re: [IP] POP chat

Steve Schmidt wrote:

> can someone help me navigate to the chatroom for POP with Kerri? I've
> been searching for almost an hour.....
> Steve

   Go to the IP web site:  http://www.insulin-pumpers.org and click in the
CHAT icon on the left side of the home page.  It is light blue with red
capital letters.  In the past they have asked for your id and password but
tonight that window did not come up for me.  Anyway use the pull down menu
under select a chat and click on Parents.  There where 9 people in the
parents room a few minutes ago.  Have a good chat.

-Ann (IDDM dx'd 1957 pumping since 12/01)

Ann Gervasio        mailto:email @ redacted
Specializing in DesignaKnit Education
Home to Pin Guard and the Knitter's Switch Box