[IP] Re: Sharps Container

For anyone who's on injections and trying to conserve space in a sharps container ... when I was on injections I used to collect my syringes in a old tissue box and then when it was full my dad would pull the needles out of all the syringes with a pair of pliers and throw them into a sharps container and the needleless syringes could just be thrown away
... just an idea (although it takes awhile and I don't know if its worth the money you would save - we did it because someone told my dad that people sometimes try to find old insulin syringes to use for drug use and he's worried about stuff like that... I don't know)