pumping since 01/08/02

From: email @ redacted: I want to continue living and seeing and peeing on my
own for the rest of my life, with all my toes and
organs in tact, and to do that I will have to test my blood sugar again in a
few hours, and again a few hours after that and a few hours after that and a
few hours after that and a few hours after that and a few hours after
that......for the REST of my life.

I will do it on the train, I will do it in the rain,
I will do it in a box, I will do it with a fox (even if he isn't a blind
date), I will do it in a house and I can do it even soused..I will do it on
the street, trust me honey, I'm very neat I will do it in a store, I will do
it while you snore I can do it while I walk, i can do it while you gawk I
prick, I bleed, I do what I need,
whenever, wherever, ...forever and ever