[IP] Re:sexist statement

Both my husband and I are excellent cooks.  Actually he is better than me.  I
cook "normal"  foods, he cooks gourmet foods.  The kids usually can't wait
for his days to cook.  When we worked at a children's home he cooked for 18
people, ages 3 to 47, everyday for nearly 5 years!  The kids learned to
experience different ethnic foods and a wide variety of foods.
I don't find Michael's remark to be, as is said, sexist.  Too much in the
world to really get fired up about and a casual, innocent remark is not one
of them!

dx  3/63
pumping 3/2000