Re: [IP] dating and diabetics

    Most of the people I have dated have had a relative or friend with the
disease, and had no problem with it and even have know how to handle an
    Once a friend of mine, who was also a type 1 diabetic  set me up with
this guy who knew I was also diabetic.  I was still on injections and at that
point in time, very much in denial.   He took me to a play and we went out to
eat afterwards. I realized I had forgotten my insulin, but thought I would be
ok anyway and went ahead and ate.  I didn't tell him I forgot it until after
I threw up in his car.  He was really mad, and took me right home.  There
were no more dates after that.