[IP] Re: telethon

>BTW, which of the 40 diff. diseases are they close to finding a cure
>for? Is it a blanket cure covering all 40?

The type of MD they have found some hope for is Duchenne's Muscular
Dystrophy, primarily.  They have found a way to transplant muscle cells that
still produce dystrophin to areas where there is damage.  They are not
certain yet if the transplanted muscle will continue to function and repair
itself or if it will become affected by loss of dystrophin.

Weird Jenn (who has two friends with Duchenne's)
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted