[IP] Re: Mike's "sexist" comment apology

Linda, both Mikes and everyone,
I'm sorry. I guess I thought since the original poster had apologized, that
the reference was serious. And if there were smiles and such, I missed them,
must've been snipped off.
I'm actually one of those who agrees with Mike (the guy that can cook) that
all the PC stuff gets pretty nauseating, that's actually why I posted.
I didn't mean to make it worse.
Deanna
dxed IDDM 9/92, pumping since 1/02