Re: [IP] Re: Different Solutions

 Jenny's sites last  2-3 days. Her reservoirs last almost a week. We have
never noticed any problems with the length of time the insulin has been
in a reservoir. The last two weeks she has begun high school sports. Her
pump sits in her sports bag, somedays in extreme southern California
heat. It doesn't always make it to the lunch bag with ice that I have
there for her. Jenny reconnects every hour to maintain her basal. We have
noticed no lessening of the effectiveness of the humalog.

Kay

email @ redacted wrote:

  In a message dated 9/5/2002 7:31:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,