[IP] Sticky Ultraflex Problem

I recently started using the Disetronic Ultraflex infusion set and they keep
pulling out.  At over $10.00 a pop that's expensive.  Mostly this happens
when I'm outside walking or working and perspiring.  I tried paper tape to
hold it in.  No go.  I've never used any products to make adhesive adhere
better before (5 years) and don't even know what to look for.  Any other
advice from you atletic types would be appreciated.  It HAS been warm out -
in the high 70's and 80's - but it hasn't been a problem really with other
sets.  HELP.